ROV++: Improved Deployable Defense against BGP Hijacking

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:04:53 UTC 2020

Hi, the paper:
            ROV++: Improved Deployable Defense against BGP Hijacking
will be presented in the NDSS'21 conference.

The paper is available in:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346777643_ROV_Improved_Deployable_Defense_against_BGP_Hijacking

Feedback, by discussion here or by direct email to me, is welcome, thanks.

btw, I keep most publications there (researchgate), incl. the drafts of
`foundations of cybersecurity' ; the 1st part (mostly applied crypto) is in
pretty advanced stage, feedback is also very welcome. URL in sig.
--
Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, University of Connecticut

Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home

Foundations of Cyber-Security (part I: applied crypto, part II:
network-security):
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Foundations-of-Cyber-Security