RPKI chain of trust

Fabiano D'Agostino fabiano.dagostino96 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:03:18 UTC 2020

Hi Alex,
thank you. I read that documentation and I was reading this one from page
201:
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/material/bgp-operations-and-security-training-course/BGP-Slides-Single.pdf

It seems that RIRs have a self-signed root certificate. They use this
certificate to sign LIR's certificates and LIR's private key is used to
sign ROAs. I am not very sure about the use of public keys.

Fabiano