atmark trading

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Sat Aug 22 20:53:22 UTC 2020

It's not sales; it's some dumb mailing list managed by "Soundest", which
is now owned by "Omnisend", which sounds even less fun than its predecessor.

Atmark's web-site has no contacts or management information listed other
than "info@", otherwise I would do what you suggest.

I don't have the patience to call their 800 number and talk to someone
who has zero interest in getting me off of their mailing-list, assuming
the drone has even an inkling of what I'm talking about.