100g PCS Errors

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Wed Aug 19 17:34:00 UTC 2020

What is the device on the other side of the MX204 100G link.   We've had some incrementing PCS errors on 100G links when the other side was a Juniper PTX1000 using port et-0/0/25.   Using a different port on the PTX1000 resolved the incrementing PCS errors.  We opened JTAC cases for two incidents and a root cause was never found.

--
Clinton Work
Airdrie, AB