Constant Abuse Reports / Borderline Spamming from RiskIQ

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Apr 13 15:29:58 UTC 2020

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 7:25 AM Kushal R. <kushal.r at h4g.co> wrote:
> The problem isn’t the abuse reports themselves but the way they send them. We receive copies of the report, on our sales, billing, TECH-POCs and almost everything other email address of ours that is available publicly. It doesn’t end there, they even online on our website and start using our support live chat and as recently as tomorrow they I see that they have now started using Twitter (@riskiq_irt) to do the same.

Hi Kushal,

It seems like they've escalated to "name and shame." I notice that the
site they complained about on their Twitter feed on April 6 is still
alive on your infrastructure at 103.83.192.6 right now. Perhaps your
abuse management practices could be improved.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin