[EXT] Shining a light on ambulance chasers - Noction

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Thu Apr 2 13:25:46 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 08:13:58PM -0400, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> Let's start a public blacklist, sort of like a RBL reputation block
> list or 800notes.com, but for companies to "never to do business with"
> for spamming.

So it shall be done.  Nominations accepted at:

	nanog-spammers at firemountain.net

Of course, someone/something is going to harvest that address
and self-nominate, but that's a feature, not a bug.

Send either references that I can check by going through my archives
of this list, i.e. grep'able strings or send messages themselves,
preferably quoted with full headers.  I'll figure out how to publish it.

Note that this isn't a high priority at the moment, so it may be
a while before I plow through what's received.

---rsk