Update to BCP-38?

Mark Collins mark.collins at mariestopes.org
Tue Oct 8 13:59:58 UTC 2019

Not everyone attacking your systems is going to have the skills or knowledge to get in though - simple tricks (like hiding what web server you use) can prevent casual attacks from script kiddies and others who aren't committed to targeting you, freeing your security teams to focus on the serious threats.

Mark