Disney+ Streaming

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Nov 26 10:12:06 UTC 2019

On 26/Nov/19 11:58, Bill Woodcock wrote:

> I foresee a new business model:
>
> VPN / streaming bundle.  Get all your streaming services bundled together, proxied and VPNd from their native regions.

That was very popular in Africa as recently as 2017-ago. When Netflix
came into town with local clusters and/or OCA's, the pleasure and joy of
VPN and proxy hell died a sudden and resolute death.

I see some have tried again with Disney+, but not having to deal with
this hell for over 2 years, they've all given up and returned to simpler
ways :-). If it ain't local, they ain't buyin'...

Mark.