DoD IP Space

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Nov 4 14:14:03 UTC 2019

Yeah, check with the DoD NIC 100% of the time. Probably a pretty safe bet
that unless they are a US government agency, they're not authorized.

For anyone who did not attend NANOG last week, representatives from NCIS
and the FBI reminded the audience in no uncertain terms that "industry
standard squat space" does not exist. If you're 'borrowing' DoD space, hope
you don't get caught doing so. :)