NTP for ASBRs?

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Thu May 9 00:47:56 UTC 2019

On 5/8/19 6:54 PM, Scott Weeks wrote:

> [...]

100% true. But there is also a practical side to this ...

When a NOC-ling, in their own local timezone, says, "hey, what happened
two hours ago?", they have to make a calculation. And that calculation
annoyingly depends on the time of year in many if not most locales
worldwide. And to make matters worse, some folks change at different
times of the year, so, if you're a global network ............

Hawai'i and Arizona can add/subtract without looking at the damn
calendar. I'm just sayin' I'd like to see more of that.