Birch/Primus/Fusion Network ASN integration?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:22:17 UTC 2019

I think what caused initial confusion and my identification of the wrong
"Fusion Network" was that AS11696 doesn't appear to have a peeringdb page.
In my recent experience with internal documentation for 40+ peers that are
equal to or larger than them in size, it's the first AS I've seen without
one...

https://bgp.he.net/AS11696

On the west coast it appears the Primus AS is still its own separate thing,
based on a recent fix to peering and looking at route-views.