Postmaster@

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Sun Jun 16 02:25:04 UTC 2019

I presume you were contacting them due to their (apparently) bogus SPF
parsing? Seems they recently broke something and email servers I've been
sending from for 10 years without much configuration change recently
started getting generic SPF-looking failure messages (I guess they don't
properly parse "+MX -ALL"?).

Given the automated form linked at that page also returns garbage about
how my IPs look fine and aren't blacklisted and there is no reason why
mail shouldn't deliver (why bother having a box to put the error
message?), can someone over there contact off-list?

Matt