evpn-mpls - routes sent throughout global inet.0 routing domain

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Jun 14 15:53:02 UTC 2019

I see evpn mac/host routes in the evpn database.  I added an L3 irb
interface into the epvn and suddenly I see those /32 host routes put into
inet.0 (where the irb.x resides).

Is there a best practice for distributing/advertising those inet.0 evpn host
routes throughout my global routing domain to other neighbors?

I'm currently accomplishing it with an ospf export policy matching evpn. and
then I do in fact see those /32 evpn-originated host routes show up
throughout my global routing domain as OSPF Preference 150 (AS external)

(btw, I'm doing this in juniper routers)

-Aaron