BGP Experiment

Jakob Heitz (jheitz) jheitz at cisco.com
Fri Jan 25 22:13:44 UTC 2019

It does, Ytti. And not just in testing. In feature development too.
Often in design discussions, someone pipes up: "someone does bla bla,
Let's not break it". One I remember from years ago was setting two
route reflectors as clients of each other and thinking route reflection
wasn't designed for that. It's being aware of such customer "creativity"
that keeps us on our toes.

Regards,
Jakob.