AT&T starting to charge for RFOs on ASE tail circuits?

Tony Patti tony at swalter.com
Fri Jan 18 17:34:42 UTC 2019

Hi Victor, I was curious about this, so I did a Google search, and found this AT&T RFO PDF:
http://attnocpr.com/custportal/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ATT-PR-NOC-RFO.pdf

While it does not specifically talk to your cost question, it does define a simple procedure to request RFO via email, and one would presume there is no cost, since none specified.

Tony Patti

[SW_logo_HighRes]<http://www.swalter.com/>

CIO

t: (215) 867-8401