Cellular backup connections

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Thu Jan 3 23:46:08 UTC 2019

All,

Thanks for all of the feedback. I was on site today and noticed two things.
1) As someone mentioned it could be for static IP's they have the traffic
going to a specific location. The POP is in NJ there was a min. latency of
120ms which prob had to do with this.
2) I was watching the ping times and it looked something like this:
400ms
360ms
330ms
300ms
260ms
210ms
170ms
140ms
120ms
400ms
375ms

It seems to have been coming in "waves". I assume this has to do with "how
cellular work" and the signal. I tried moving it around by putting it down
low on the floor, moving it locations etc. and saw the same thing every
time. I am going to try Verizon next and see how it goes.