BGP Experiment

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Wed Feb 6 12:36:45 UTC 2019

Yes what can break will break, yet here we are exchanging emails, I think
your statement assumes a vast search space.
No need to solve the whole thing, just to make my tiny part a bit better.
No need to solve my tiny part for eternity, just for the near term.
Yes there will always be this long tail, but with what one would deem a
sufficiently low probability, in the intersection of the above search
spaces.

> and then there is ewd's famous quote about testing.

Yes human brains have their limits, hence we invented AI to help us solve
complexity.
Though in a sense it's just shifting the complexity to yet another layer
above...

adam