Dallas Dark Fiber

Ilissa Miller ilissa at imillerpr.com
Tue Dec 17 20:31:58 UTC 2019

FiberLight is a strong player in TX and has a number of new builds
throughout Dallas and beyond.

--
*Ilissa Miller*

CEO, iMiller Public Relations

President, NEDAS

Founder, Independent Data Center Alliance

Office:  (914) 315-6424

Mobile: (917) 743-0931

@iMillerPR | @ilissanyc

iMiller Public Relations

www.imillerpr.com

*NEDAS 2020 Sponsorships now available - ask me how you can get involved
educating and learning about the wireline and wireless convergence
underway.*