restricted hotel block

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Dec 13 01:35:07 UTC 2019

I believe this isn’t anything that the Hotel is doing… It’s NANOG giving members a two-week head start on the hotel block and not announcing it to non-members until the end of that two weeks so that members get first crack at rooms in the hotel block arranged for the conference.

To the best of my knowledge, there’s nothing special about this as far as the hotel is concerned… It’s just about timing how NANOG announces it to the members and then later to the rest of the world.

Owen