[OT?] Anyone else been contacted by networkequipment.net after commenting here?

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Oct 18 17:11:00 UTC 2018

Hey.

I got the same spam from Brad and actually have Cat trash to offload,
so I iterated SKUs and counts, and his reply:

---
thank you Saku ...

Feel free to hit me up anytime and have a fun week,     Brad
-------

Dunno what to make of it, that's as far as it went. I expected offer
or 'we can't sell those', I don't know what this response even means.

--
  ++ytti, me fail English? Impossible.