Impacts of Encryption Everywhere (any solution?)

Mike Lyon mike.lyon at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:54:31 UTC 2018

I am sure these third world nations have more important things to spend
their money on rather than data plans and data devices. Things like food
and medicine come to mind...

In none of the Starving Children in Africa commercials have I ever seen
anyone with a smart phone...

It appears Nairobi proper has decent cell coverage, but the outskirt
villages and such don't appear all that well covered. I am guessing these
are the poorer areas.

To check out the 3 cellular providers coverage maps in Kenya, check out the
maps located here:

https://opensignal.com/networks

-Mike

--