60 Hudson Woes

Wayne Bouchard web at typo.org
Mon Feb 19 05:46:24 UTC 2018

Yeah, with the demise of 111 8th as a carrier hotel, Halsey seems to
be becoming a default for many. My prediction is that you won't have
trouble getting to who you want to there. Thought I would be nice to
have another facility outside of Manhattan as an alternate point in
which to congregate.

---
Wayne Bouchard
web at typo.org