Yet another Quadruple DNS?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sun Apr 1 15:05:58 UTC 2018

https://1.1.1.1 link has details of the service.

No official announcement from APNIC (though Geoff replied my direct email
inquiry privately)

I don’t know why this prefix was handed over to any company for a service
without public consultation but again this may or may not be required. I am
just suprised to see lack of transparency about this allocation rather than
anything else.

World needs more services like this to make internet better and safer, i
don’t think it is important what IPs are , ie: opendns , they might not
have fancy ip block but they get the job done!(well done!)

Mehmet