Vodafone Global Carrier Services: Contact to Abuse/Fraud Department?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Sep 22 11:46:40 UTC 2017

Hello

I'm trying to reach somebody from Vodafone Global Carrier Services,
regarding abusive calls originating from their network (probably
transit from some other TSP).

Their IC team do not consider them self in charge of abuse cases.

The Vodafone UK fraud teams declares itself only responsible if I am a
Vodafone end customer.

If somebody has a contact or works @ Vodafone Global Carrier Services,
could you please contact me off list?

Kind regards

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden