Northern California fires and telecomm outages

Jean-Francois Mezei jfmezei_nanog at vaxination.ca
Wed Oct 18 06:51:41 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-17 17:43, Mike wrote:

> trying to address. We notified ATT of our need and only days later,
> without followup response, it was suggested that we somehow don't have
> the legal authority to install microwave

My reaction would have been to call local mayor, mayor in twon where you
try to setup the microwave base, and then if that fails FEMA and tell
them that you can restore Internet but AT&T is blocking you. They would
have the means to give a call to ATT and get them to stop blocking you.

This is an emergency and AT&T would look very very bad if this were to
become public.