IP Hijacking For Dummies

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue Jun 6 04:37:19 UTC 2017

In message <CAK5YLgccBQWHUQNdfrwm-pHNH39G1xqFATD34=UGzp2moUw8_A at mail.gmail.com>
Aftab Siddiqui <aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com> wrote:

>Same mobile number (+92-304-4000736 <+92%20304%204000736>) and address are
>listed here for Blue Angel Hosting with only 1 peer AS206776.

I noticed Blue Angel.   I -didn't- notice that it had the same phone number
as the other thing, host-offshore.com, which looks to me like a paper-mache
mock up of a false front of a sham of a mockery of travesty of a sham.

I am terrifically tempted, right at this moment, to engage in at least
a couple of noteworthy feats of unbridled cultural disparagement, directed
pointedly at the owners/operators of blueangelhost.com/host-offshore.com,
but I am restrained by the knowledge that any such would serve only to
sully my own already dubious reputation, such as it is.  So I simply ask
readers to imagine the kinds of verbal venom that I would point in that
direction if the better angels of my nature did not, on this occaasion,
prevail.

Regards,
rfg