Questions on IPv6 deployment

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Jan 17 22:13:02 UTC 2017

Please check the nanog archives. There were some arguments that I and I assume others felt compelling why allocating a /64 per point to point link was a good idea. Your network, your rules. I was just responding to the argument that a /64 is wasteful and serves little purpose.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039