Apple Caching Server question

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Tue Jan 17 03:44:42 UTC 2017

> On 17/01/2017, at 12:47 pm, Theodore Baschak <theodore at ciscodude.net> wrote:
>
> I haven't ever tried to do multiple public IPs (I only enable caching server once inside my home network as a test), but it looks like from the settings window that it is possible to have more than one public IP using your cache.
> http://imgur.com/eBT7IyX
>
> <snip>

Interesting! Thanks Theodore for pointing that out. It's been almost a year since I investigated caching server, and they've obviously extended the functionality since then (I've not seen that settings panel before).

In that case I retract my statement about it not being suitable for use at an ISP level. Perhaps it is after all! :)

Pete