St. Louis IX Launch

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Jan 16 00:30:45 UTC 2017

If you know someone that may be interested, we have a launch event later this week for our St. Louis IX. St. Louis is a bit different than our existing market in that we've partnered with a local non-profit that will be focusing on non-commercial Internet aspects. These sorts of things are innovation neighborhoods, IoT, healthcare, education, public safety, etc. They may (or may not) be the big volume things we're used to, but they need local, low-latency connectivity just as much.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/st-louis-regional-internet-exchange-preview-tickets-30329718003?aff=NANOG

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions