[NANOG-announce] NANOG 69 Update

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at nanog.org
Mon Jan 9 18:55:37 UTC 2017

NANOGers,

We are in the final stages of preparation for NANOG 69, February 6-8, 2017
in Washington, DC.

A few highlights and reminders follow:

The NANOG 69 Highlights <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/agendahighlights>
page is now posted.  The NANOG 69 Agenda Outline is available now, with the
actual agenda <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/agendaoutline>to be posted
on or about January 16, 2017, with updates being provided as warranted.

The NANOG Program Committee continues to receive submissions as part
of the Call
for Presentations <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/callforpresentations>.

Please be aware of the NANOG 69 Registration
<http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/register> Fee dates, and the NANOG 69
Hotel Reservation deadline.

   -

   Late Registration starting January 9, 2017
   (member $725, non-member $750, student $100)
   -

   On-Site Registration starting February 5, 2017
   (member $925, non-member $950, student $100)

   -

   Cancellation Fee: $50.00, 2 weeks before meeting cancellation fee is
   $100.00 - January 23, 2017
   -

   No refund will be offered after Sunday, February 5, 2017.

The Grand Hyatt Washington <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/hotelinfo>
Group Rate Expires: Friday, January 13, 2017.   Online Reservations can be
made online:
Group Name:           NANOG 69
Room Rate:              $249.00 Standard Room Single and Double Occupancy
                                 $274.00 Triple Occupancy
                                         $299.00 Quadruple Occupancy

There are a few Sponsorship opportunities available, you can email
sponsor-support at nanog.org for further information.

We look forward to our NANOG visit back to DC and welcome those attendees
<http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/attendee> and meeting sponsors
<http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog69/sponsors>already planning their trip to
NANOG 69.

We encourage you to join us for what will be another great February NANOG
meeting!

Should you have any questions, do contact us at nanog-support at nanog.org

Respectfully,

Betty