premiumcolo.net IP address rental

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at opus1.com
Mon Jan 9 16:15:00 UTC 2017

Folks:

I've been getting mail from "premiumcolo.net" offering to rent unused
IPv4/IPv6 space.  Their web site is a farce of random phrases,
grammatical errors, misspellings, and randomly inserted words, and won't
even render in Firefox.

That being said, I'm curious as to whether anyone has had any experience
with them or knows the back story.

Also, is there some reason that there is no official searchable archive
of the nanog mailing list?  (or dependable unofficial one...)?

Best in the new year to you all,

jms
--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494