PSN download speeds

MKS rekordmeister at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:45:29 UTC 2017

Hello

I have been testing the download speed from PS4 store, downloading game
demos etc.
So far I have seen content coming from cloudfront.net, llnw.net and level3
Does someone know if the PlayStation/Sony has contracts with all these CDNs
(and perhaps more) or if it's the publishers that choose/handle the
distribution of files?

So far i'm only getting download speeds of 10-20mbps even though i'm on a
100mbps connection, so downloading a 8Gbps file take too long.
Are the PS4 downloads generally rate-limited or am I just unlucky?

Regards
MKS