Issues with .org domain after removing DS records

César de Tassis Filho ctassisf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:36:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just removed the DS records from my .org domain but the delegation is now
broken due to an issue with .org's NSEC3 [1]. The domain is still signed on
my authoritative nameservers because DS records on .org have 24h TTL.

It is the second time I have this issue with the same domain. My registrar
is Google Domains, I contacted their support but they could not help me
with this issue.

I also removed the DS records of 4 other domains on Google Domains but I am
not seeing any issues with them, including a .info domain [2].

Do you guys have any idea on how to help me? Maybe someone from Afilias to
contact me off-list?

Thanks in advance,
César

[1] http://dnsviz.net/d/z0p.org/WKtZtQ/dnssec/