Lanner Devices - NCA-5510

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:36:19 UTC 2017

Raymond

Reading that I see the possibility that you could have a bad unit.
Verifying with another unit would be great to confirm. Personally I would
use something like
https://www.supermicro.com/products/system/Mini-ITX/SYS-E300-9A.cfm where
the supply chain can get me parts faster for scale and repair. I just wish
these devices would come with some magical industry standard secured DC
power connector.

--
- Andrew "lathama" Latham -