Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Sun Dec 3 00:43:08 UTC 2017

Sort of a side note, but has anyone played with a Magma server?
Ladar Levison’s project to create a totally encryption email system.  I donated a bit, but have yet found time to beta test anything.
Just looking for pro’s/con’s and if it’s even worth spending the time.
https://darkmail.info/ <https://darkmail.info/>