US/Canada International border concerns for routing

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Wed Aug 9 00:53:12 UTC 2017

OK, Maybe I was a bit overly dramatic.  One of the big 3 peered with
us in a US location, but refused to peer in Canada.

I can't recall if we actually did specifically ask Rogers at one
point or not.  I know we haven't asked recently.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410