did facebook just DoS me?

Damian Menscher damian at google.com
Tue Apr 4 19:04:20 UTC 2017

It might have been even more innocent than that.  There are some really
crappy consumer-grade firewalls out there that say "DoS Attack" any time
they receive an unexpected packet.  This most commonly occurs when the
device reboots (power outage) and a live TCP connection sends a keepalive
or a RST.  The end result is a flood of emails from customers to the abuse@
address of every major web company.  I'd love to track down the
manufacturers of these devices and get them to stop their fearmongering....

Damian