BCP38 adoption "incentives"?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Sep 29 15:47:09 UTC 2016

    Well there is money to be made in DDoS protection...  See our
"friends" still hosting "those" pay sites.

    Do not expect the vendors to cut themself of that market.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443