routing issues between NTT/ATT/Level3?

Nick Ellermann nellermann at broadaspect.com
Mon Sep 26 21:27:25 UTC 2016

Starting on 9/23 and really bad over the weekend we have had issues with end points out on AT&T's US network specifically in the Texas and Michigan areas. When our end points with AT&T drop, we end up losing monitored endpoints on Level3's network as well. Really bad periods of packetloss. Both of which for us are utilizing NTT as our upstream out of Ashburn. We have opened a ticket with NTT.  Anyone else seeing similar issues? Since about noon today 9/26, it's gotten a little better but still periods of packet loss and dropped customer VPN tunnels. Probably not bothering the average web surfer but killing our customers voip and vpn traffic.

It's really hard to diagnose and fix other vendors' networks!

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann at broadaspect.com<mailto:nellermann at broadaspect.com>
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443