IP addresses being attacked in Krebs DDoS?

Alexander Maassen outsider at scarynet.org
Mon Sep 26 19:14:56 UTC 2016

Just give me thise ips so i can add em in dronebl

Kind regards,
Alexander Maassen
- Technical Maintenance Engineer Parkstad Support BV- Maintainer DroneBL- Peplink Certified Engineer

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Brett Glass <nanog at brettglass.com> Datum: 25-09-16  22:01  (GMT+01:00) Aan: NANOG <nanog at nanog.org> Onderwerp: IP addresses being attacked in Krebs DDoS?
As an ISP who is pro-active when it comes to security, I'd like to
know what IP address(es) are being hit by the Krebs on Security
DDoS attack. If we know, we can warn customers that they are
harboring infected PCs and/or IoT devices. (And if all ISPs did
this, it would be possible to curtail such attacks and plug the
security holes that make them possible.)

--Brett Glass, LARIAT.NET