charges for prefix filter updates (was Re: Any ISPs using AS852 for IP Transit?)

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Mon Sep 26 14:51:51 UTC 2016

Followup: we did the quote/PO/sign-the-order dance. That took about 3-4 days
not including our side's lag (which was not insignificant, Im not the guy with
the pen). But now it's gone to provisioning and will be a standard *5 days*.

Cogent will do this in about 1-6 hours if you provide the LOA's with the request.
So will HE. And many others.

/kc