Krebs on Security booted off Akamai network after DDoS attack proves pricey

Filip Hruska fhr at fhrnet.eu
Fri Sep 23 18:15:01 UTC 2016

While we are on topic of DDOS, it looks like it's quite a storm now.

According to this WHT post [1], some large server providers were
recently attacked, and many are still being attacked with quite a large
bandwidth, ie 1Tbps attacks against OVH. [2], [3]

Regards,
Filip

[1] http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1599694
[2] https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/status/778019962036314112