PlayStationNetwork blocking of CGNAT public addresses

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:26:18 UTC 2016

Well yes – if you have the automation, that is great.

Of course the format of whatever log they send you matters too.

I’ve had abuse complaints in a past life where the abuse report was a screenshot from a checkpoint firewall with “Dear team, for your attention” in bright red in a large font.

Personally I don’t trash abuse reports that are valid.

--srs