PlayStationNetwork blocking of CGNAT public addresses

Alexander Maassen outsider at scarynet.org
Thu Sep 22 08:42:20 UTC 2016

So you ignore/don't deal with the abuse coz it's shipped in a format you refuse to handle?
And you don't even bother telling the reporter you would like it in a per ip format? Or make attempts to make it work the way they report it (split out the ip's and modify the to be forwarded mail to only contain the ip's belonging to that customer)????

Kind regards,
Alexander Maassen
- Technical Maintenance Engineer Parkstad Support BV- Maintainer DroneBL- Peplink Certified Engineer

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Baldur Norddahl <baldur.norddahl at gmail.com> Datum: 21-09-16  10:37  (GMT+01:00) Aan: nanog at nanog.org Onderwerp: Re: PlayStationNetwork blocking of CGNAT public addresses
Hi

We have the opposite problem with PSN: Sometimes they will send abuse
reports with several of our IP addresses listed. The problem with that
is that we can not give data about one customer to another customer. By
listing multiple IP addresses we are prevented from forwarding the email
to the customer. Which means we may ignore it instead.

Regards,

Baldur