PlayStationNetwork blocking of CGNAT public addresses

michalis.bersimis at hq.cyta.gr michalis.bersimis at hq.cyta.gr
Fri Sep 16 13:41:22 UTC 2016

Another aspect, for those users that need to go the PSN network but experience issues via the CGNAT, an opt-out solution (giving them public IPv4) may should mitigate the problem, that PSN network does not support IPv6.

After all what percentage of your total subscribers that uses PSN and are gamers 2-3%  ?  Which might be relatively small amount to give public IPv4.

Michalis