Lawsuits for falsyfying DNS responses ?

LHC large.hadron.collider at gmx.com
Tue Sep 13 07:42:04 UTC 2016

I believe that the CRTC has rules against censorship - meaning that Videotron, Bell etcetera have a choice between following the CRTC code or the provincial law (following one = sanctions from the other), rendering internet service provision to Québec impossible without being a dialup provider from out-of-province.

The law may even be actually contrary to federal law.