Optical Wave Providers

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Thu Sep 1 15:40:06 UTC 2016

It is a good point about the conduit diversity. Lots of guys in the Wiltel conduit, for example. Right now there are a lot of new regional fiber optic networks and also some new dark fiber networks (one is connecting all the Trans-Atlantic landing stations and telecom hotels in New Jersey). There are always new networks emerging offer lower latency, new physical diversity or just new interesting routes.

- R.