Arbor Reports 540Gbps "Sustained" Attack

Thu Sep 1 13:40:03 UTC 2016

Heya.

I can’t speak with any evidence but I do have some infrastructure in Brazil and I can tell you I saw stubbornly persistent packet loss for the past two months. Across at least two tier one backbones.  I don’t know anything about 500Gbps but large sustained DDoSes against BR locations for the past two months would not surprise me in the least.

Cheers,
Max