Voip faxing

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Mon Oct 31 04:52:46 UTC 2016

Hey Samual,

you might want to check out the voice ops mailing list, might be a bit more relevant over there.

puck.nether.net
This is the VoiceOps Mailing list. This list is for discussions related to managing voice networks, both traditional and IP. The VOIP Operators' Group (VOG) charter ...

Carlos Alcantar

Race Communications / Race Team Member

1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010