Another day, another illicit SQUAT - WebNX (AS18450) 103.11.67.0/24

Doug Clements dclements at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:10:19 UTC 2016

How does one get ARIN to register resources to come up with this result?

https://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=103.11.67.105

The /16 is APNIC but there are 2 subnets that appear to be allocated from
ARIN. Having just typed 'whois 103.11.67.105' I completely missed the fact
that the supernet was APNIC until I checked the web interface.

--Doug